how can I care for my candle?
1. When lighting your candle for the first time, burn for at least 2 hours to allow the top of the wax to melt completely. This will prevent tunneling in the future!
2. Always trim your wick to 3mm-5mm before each use (use your nails, wick trimmer or nail clipper).
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time and don't burn it all the way through - discontinue use when there is 1.5cm of wax remaining. Wash jar and re-use or recycle!
why is my candle bumping and/or frosting?
Don’t worry, this is completely normal. As you know we use 100% soy wax, which means that the candle can cool at an inconsistent rate, which can leave it a little bumpy or with some frosting. Sometimes your candle can dry with an uneven surface and sometimes it will dry smooth as ever. The good news? This is all-natural and does not affect the performance of your candle.
are your candles vegan?
Yes! Vegan, cruelty free and eco-friendly. We have worked hard with our supply chain to ensure that our products are accessible to everyone, and never (ever) tested on animals.
do you have a store?
We run our shop online, but also often frequent farmers markets and pop up shops. sign up for our mailing list or follow us on instagram to find us!
can you create custom candles?
our new custom feature allows you to pick from any of our scents and name your candle or diffuser after yourself or that special someone, as well as choosing any area to name it after. click on the custom section to create yours!
can you offer wholesale?
yes! reach out on email@example.com and we can get to work creating your order.
top tips for the reed diffuser?
- We suggest turning your reeds every 2-3weeks for optimum results
- For a more subtle fragrance turn the reeds less
- Please allow 24 hours for the fragrance to fill the room
- Ensure you wash your hands if you touched the liquid
- Make sure you place on top of a matt or coaster to avoid the risk of any ring marks
- Ensure the diffuser is out of reach of children and pets
can't find what you're looking for?
send us an email to tell us what's up and someone from our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible. be sure to include your order number (if you have one).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill in the form below